St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
In 1999 St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Today, our collegiate members play a critical role in our fundraising for St. Jude with campus events such as Delta Dodgeball, D-Hop and Delta Desserts. Our alumnae chapters support local and regional children’s hospitals and pediatric cancer initiatives across North America and we partner together to support St. Jude’s Walk/Run and Memphis Marathon by forming teams, raising money and volunteering at these events.
Tri Delta 4 St. Jude
- More than $75 million raised in support of St. Jude’s mission to find cures and save children since the partnership began in 1999.
- In 2014, Tri Delta made one of the single largest commitments by a St. Jude partner, pledging $60 million in 10 years. In honor of this commitment, St. Jude named its on-campus, short-term housing facility Tri Delta Place.
- In 2013, Tri Delta celebrated raising $15 million in 3 ½ years to name the Specialty Clinic at St. Jude.
- In 2010, Tri Delta successfully completed its $10 million in 10 years commitment in just 4 years to name the Bone Marrow Transplant Patient Care Floor.
- In 2005 Tri Delta raised $1 million to endow the hospital’s teen room.
EPSILON NU AND ST. JUDE CHILDREN'S RESEARCH HOSPITAL
This past fall, we held our first in-person philanthropy event in over a year and a half! For our fall philanthropy event, we held a capture the flag or Capture the Cure tournament. Capture the Cure involved teams formed by other Greek chapters on Chapman’s campus. Each team fundraised, completed challenges, and participated in the capture-the-flag tournament at the end of the week. Throughout the week we raised over $6,000 on behalf of St. Jude.
Director of Philanthropy
Delta Delta Delta, Epsilon Nu Chapter
The winning team from 2020's DHOP: from left to right, Azure Gilmore, Gabby Suarez, and Franny Hill.